CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 20, 2011

A weekend of cards













The cards are just a few that I am making to send out for christmas. Nothing fancy. I did not want tp create the same card. I want to make them different and unique. The circle cards I got out of the Michael's $1.00 bin. They are not very thick so I added a little gerth to them to make them stronger. I used the 6x6 My Mind's eye christmas paper. I so love their paper and that size. I can use them on layouts and cards. Plus I use the plain for the backgrounds and use either 8x8 or 6x6. I rarely use the 12x12 size unless I am going to use it on my imagine. I find myself using white 8.5x11 or 12x12 and using the print/cut feature. I find it a little harder to paper piece. I still have the original cricut but it only cuts 6x12. Really think of getting an expression but im not sure. Still on the fence...plus I can get really cheap now.  Any way.  The gingerbread people are peachy keen stamps...love these.  The trees I used cricut craft room and christmas.  I cut it out 8 times and place two on each card using foam dots.  I alsi used some recollections bling and some gold dazzle stickers as well as Martha Stewart christmas borders, stamps of life and inkakdinkado clear stamps.

0 comments: