CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 30, 2011

Man...Dog...Exhausion?

Well as my awesome husband pointed out to me...I misspelled "exhausion" in the title but spelled it correctly in the journaling.  I was going to fix it but I normally am a terrible speller so this page is "truly" me....I got a new toy...its the Silhouette Cameo to use for titles and this entire page was created using the Cameo.  I got a good deal on "black friday" and I am so glad I waited.  It does 12x12 pages and I got a free $10 gift card and it was half priced digital images so the machine comes with 50 and I bought 10 more and still have $5 on my account.  I watched several videos where they had a cricut and a silhouette SD.  They do work beautifully together.  I find myself using it for the text and to cut intricate backgrounds.

Itms used:
12x12 shiny grey brazzill
letters DCWV beige
recollections paws and bones
tim holtzs embossed kraft paper
gold leafing pen
flocked paper from michaels

0 comments: