I decided to do a photo scrapbook of a year of my life from Dec2013 to Dec2014 called "A Year in Reflection". I take a lot of selfies of myself (yes I know sad but it's the age of cell phones and selfies). I used my Silhouette Cameo for this page. The title, reindeer and tag are from my Cameo library of the print/cut. The 12x12 paper is Brazzill color "sparkle" and 12x12 recollections (pattern green) paper cut in half. The journaling I will place in the lower right corner but that I will not photograph since it will be personal for me.
October 25, 2014
Well it has been a while since I have scrapped let alone posted on my blog. The cards are from Michaels. I used my Cricut Explore to cut the trees and the witches. I used my Martha Stewart punches for the cat and the bat (I just love her punches). The paper is DCWV "The Bewitched" matstack and Stampin Up paper. The "Happy Halloween" stamp is from Close to My Heart named "Just to Say". All-in-all not a bad start.
April 13, 2014
It has been a while since I have posted let alone scrapped a page. So I am very rusty but looking forward to relearning some okd tricks of the trade.
April 14, 2013
BIRTHDAY CARD INVITATION
My oldest will be celebrating her 12th birthday. She decided this year to do a birthday slumber party. Perfect opportunity for me to make invitations (for the 1st time ever). The design itself is simple. Once all the pieces are cut total time for the card was 5 minutes. I made 10 of these cards and total time from start to finish was an hour. The dress is popped up on foam dots and the It's A Party banner, I cut the ends by hand. It really makes for a cute girlie card. Could also be easily changed to represent a birthday card for a female (pre-teen to adult).
The following items were used to make this card:
1. Michael's recollections red card 5x6.5
2. card base is from KC & Company Sweet Nectar paper pad 4.75x6.75
3. Sizzix Texture Boutique machine was used
4. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug called Kassie Brocade (2000215) was used to emboss the Sweet Nectar paper (light blue)
5. The side stripe is 1in is Carolyn Gavin recycle paper. It is double sided.
6. Silhouette Cameo was used to cut the dress
7. Silhouette design " assorted dress shape" cut at 4.310x3.150 (paper is Carolyn Gavin Designer paper pad 4.75x6.75).
8. Marvy Uchida Ex. Lg. scallop oval punch
9. scallop shape was stamped in Studio G Ink(vp0020) stamp by Fiskars "wedding" 12-8914
10. "It's a Party" stamp is close to my heart 4511C stamped in Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie ink