BIRTHDAY CARD INVITATION
My oldest will be celebrating her 12th birthday. She decided this year to do a birthday slumber party. Perfect opportunity for me to make invitations (for the 1st time ever). The design itself is simple. Once all the pieces are cut total time for the card was 5 minutes. I made 10 of these cards and total time from start to finish was an hour. The dress is popped up on foam dots and the It's A Party banner, I cut the ends by hand. It really makes for a cute girlie card. Could also be easily changed to represent a birthday card for a female (pre-teen to adult).
The following items were used to make this card:
1. Michael's recollections red card 5x6.5
2. card base is from KC & Company Sweet Nectar paper pad 4.75x6.75
3. Sizzix Texture Boutique machine was used
4. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug called Kassie Brocade (2000215) was used to emboss the Sweet Nectar paper (light blue)
5. The side stripe is 1in is Carolyn Gavin recycle paper. It is double sided.
6. Silhouette Cameo was used to cut the dress
7. Silhouette design " assorted dress shape" cut at 4.310x3.150 (paper is Carolyn Gavin Designer paper pad 4.75x6.75).
8. Marvy Uchida Ex. Lg. scallop oval punch
9. scallop shape was stamped in Studio G Ink(vp0020) stamp by Fiskars "wedding" 12-8914
10. "It's a Party" stamp is close to my heart 4511C stamped in Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie ink