SJAFB in N.C. 2013
April 13, 2014
It has been a while since I have posted let alone scrapped a page. So I am very rusty but looking forward to relearning some okd tricks of the trade.
April 14, 2013
BIRTHDAY CARD INVITATION
My oldest will be celebrating her 12th birthday. She decided this year to do a birthday slumber party. Perfect opportunity for me to make invitations (for the 1st time ever). The design itself is simple. Once all the pieces are cut total time for the card was 5 minutes. I made 10 of these cards and total time from start to finish was an hour. The dress is popped up on foam dots and the It's A Party banner, I cut the ends by hand. It really makes for a cute girlie card. Could also be easily changed to represent a birthday card for a female (pre-teen to adult).
The following items were used to make this card:
1. Michael's recollections red card 5x6.5
2. card base is from KC & Company Sweet Nectar paper pad 4.75x6.75
3. Sizzix Texture Boutique machine was used
4. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug called Kassie Brocade (2000215) was used to emboss the Sweet Nectar paper (light blue)
5. The side stripe is 1in is Carolyn Gavin recycle paper. It is double sided.
6. Silhouette Cameo was used to cut the dress
7. Silhouette design " assorted dress shape" cut at 4.310x3.150 (paper is Carolyn Gavin Designer paper pad 4.75x6.75).
8. Marvy Uchida Ex. Lg. scallop oval punch
9. scallop shape was stamped in Studio G Ink(vp0020) stamp by Fiskars "wedding" 12-8914
10. "It's a Party" stamp is close to my heart 4511C stamped in Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie ink
April 10, 2013
My 2 Week Haul
The following items were purchased from several stores ( Stampin Up, Archiver's, Michaels, Stamps of life, technique Tuesday, Lawn Fawn etc...)
April 9, 2013
Stampin Up New Catalog and In-Colors
To all of my fellow Stampers,
The new Stampin Up catalog on 31 May 2013. Plus Stampin Up has "Refreshed" their look. Well actually they have changed colors to the core kits. The one new color added is "smoky slate" and it looks yummy.
The 9 returning In-Colors are Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder.
They have discontinued the following colors so get left at my online shop listed under clearance: Regal Rose, Pretty Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and River Rock.
Also as stated above the new catalogs will come available 31 MAy 2013. The new In-Color will be available for order at that same date (cardstock & pad kit 132275 and Stampin Write markers 130034). Please follow the link to my Stampin Up Blog site: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/yvetteklubertanz/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/2112812/entry/new_catalog_and_in_colors1