CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 13, 2018

Make.Motivate.Connect - My Happy Space

Make.Motivate.Connect - My Happy Space

This week's challenge for the Make.Motivate.Connect over on Creations with Christina is to post a picture (pictures) of your craft space.  Mine is a constant work in progress.  I am constantly trying to figure out how to better organize my space.  I am one of those who needs to be able to see everything so that I use it.  But I also want it to look orderly, clean, visually appealing and motivating.  If it gets too cluttered then I can create.....















4 comments:

Teri

Very cool craft room. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Christina Thomas

I love it. Especially the wall color. So bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing your space with us.
Christina.

Heidi

What a great, spacious place to work! I especially like your large stamp binder you have open . Easy to flip through and find what you need.

tinac

Thanks for sharing your creative space with us.