I used the Cricut Imagine. I made a total of 12 cards by using the "fit-2-page" feature. Each layer took 2 12x12 pieces of paper. The size for the rabbit (found on page 26) set at 4.3. The card size is 5.5x5.5. It took a total of 4 hours from beginning to end to finish the total card. Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges...the next being Forever Young...
Items used to make this card:
- Cricut cartridge "create a critter"
- shadow layer is brazzil black tie paper(black) 4.3
- white layer brazzil white
- layer 1 brazzil light pink
- layer 2 micheals recollections Beige
- journaling block on the back is recollections white 12x12 paper cut at 4x4
- stamps for life "bunny4easter"
- archival versafine black
- DCWV scallop cards 5.5x5.5
- Cricut cartridge "From My Kitchen" <eggs> 2.0 size color blue with yellow shadow--popped up on 3D glue dots