CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 12, 2011

Birthday Card

I made this card for one of my newest niece and nephew who happens to be a twin.  I decided not to make them the same card since they are fraternal twins (boy/girl).  I did not want to make them the same card and have one blue or pink.  I decided to go in a total different direction and try out some new techniques to challenge myself a little bit.  The label is from Spellbinders.  Ribbon is from Michael's 1.99 bin.  The stamps are from Stephanie Bernard.  I placed the line stamp directly on the card.  IU stamped the flags and cut them out and pop dotted them up to give a 3-dimenstional look.  The card is 5x5 square.  I kind of feels more of a masculine card size.  I definately could have spaced the flags a little better to make it look more uniform.




0 comments: