CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 6, 2011

A Time To Dance


A Time To Dance:  This was the first day my girls started taking jazz lessons.  So I wanted to scrap the memory.  I also wanted to try something new.  I have never used buttons in a layout before let alone as a frame for my pictures.  I used two different Cricut cartridges on my Imagine (lyrical and Imagine more cards), the paper is by Basic Grey and the ribbon is from the dollar bin at Michael's.  Can't remember the name of the company for the buttons but I bought them from Archiver's. The scallop dot punch is from Martha Stewart and medium brass brads are from making memories.


1 comments:

Constance

I never did like the button idea until NOW. You did a good job with that. It looks better than I could have imagined.