CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 30, 2011

MY NEW TOY - Silhouette Cameo










My  new toy and I so love it.  I am glad I waited since this one just came on the market in the last month but it was showcased at CHA a few months ago.  It was an awesome choice.  I use it for fonts.  It is fairly quiet and very easy to use.  I just have to figure out the print and cut.  It does 12x12 and the Silhouette store has thousands of images and font sets and designs.  Plus on Tuesdays there is a free design to download.  The images cost 99 cents and very few a more than that but it is all reasonable.  I do wish there were more videos but maybe I will try my hand at making videos.  I must get back to playing.  I will upload my projects that I have been working on this past week.

0 comments: