CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 27, 2011

Christmas Cards Part 2


This was another favorite of mine.  I am really enjoying using the cricut craftroom (CCR) with my imagine.  It still will not allow me to link my carts since the library will not load.  I even did a restore and it did not work.  So for now I just place the cart in the Imagine.  I love the Authentique 6x6 paper pack.  I used it on all of the cards.  I went to Micheals on Thanksgiving and bought 3 carts and got "jubilee" free.  One of the ones I bought was "Winter frolic".  Lots of layers on this cart.  Many more than I had imagined.  I used the ornament 1 on page 64.  All items were cut at 2.5 x 3.7.  I also used the phrase as well and cut it at 2.75 x 2.5. I also used the Marth Stewart christmas sticker borders.  Still used the micheals kraft pre-scored cards.  It was easier that way...no cutting or scoring.  The paper is a mixture of Recollections and Bazzill cardstock.  The ornament is popped up on the shadow with foam dots.