CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 20, 2011

Embossed and inked metal



This card I tried something a little different. I used Tim Holtzs alcohol inks (3 different kinds), cuttle bug embossing folder, hero arts treasure the moments stamps, micheals $1 ribbon and bazzil cardstock cut at 4.25x11. I used the embossing folder to emboss the ranger metal. I also inked the inside of the embossing folder to to play up the de-bossed image and used the alcohol inks to play up the embossed image. Used a stampin up roller stamp for the border. I really like those and they work rerally well when you use a ruler and go real slow. Hard to ink up well. I recommend buying the ink cart attachments to make it easier. I also used memento cat eye inks. The solvent ink dries quickly so there is no smearing on the image.