CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 27, 2011

Christmas cards galore Part 1

Its has been a very busy weekend.  First I want to post how thankful I am for this past year.  Family, friends and work.  I get to spend some of my weekends doing a hobby I love which sometimes it feels more of a relief and less of a hobby.  I did not brave the stores but I did brave the internet and i am now 85% to 90% complete for our girls with christmas.  I broke down and bought a new tool but I will save that for another post since it will be here on Monday.  The first series of cards were the one's listed below.  I used cricut cartridge "create a critter" page 73.  main image reindeer, layer 1 cut at 2.8 x 3.7.  I used the peachy keen "wide-eyed and bushy tail sizw 1 3/8; martha stewart christmas sticker borders, micheals recollections kraft cards (4.25 x 6.25), authentique 6x6 "wonder" paper pack.  The "joy" phrase cut at 2.8 x 1.5using bazzill green and micheal's black paper.


0 comments: