CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 17, 2012

Gallbladder Long Gone - Aug 2012


Well as I mentioned in my last post, I had surgery a couple of days ago and I thought I would scrap it.  Of course I do not have actual photos of my non-functioning gallbladder (YUCK!!!).  So I did the next best thing.  I went and googled a photo.  All the paper is from Micheals Recollection collection ( Bold Basics patterned paper and Soda Pop).  I could not get into the CCR today because they are having issues with the site so I decided to use my Thickers that I purchased from Archiver's several weeks back and it worked really nicely on the page (chocolate in color).  The journaling I did through Microsoft word and just did a simple text box at 3x7.  I had a lot to say on the procedure and I knew my chunky handwriting would not allow me to make it all fit in such a little space.  I love the colors.  I had a hard time matching the folder but when I finally came across the paper (I have lots of paper packs) it really fell into place and worked great.  Nothing fancy...Just real simple and easy.

0 comments: