August 16, 2012
It has definitely been a long while since I have posted any projects. I have created a lot but have not added them to my blog. I am currently working on an album for my In-Laws. Plus I just had surgery yesterday so I will be on Con Leave for about a week and thought what a perfect time to catch up on some much needed projects.
My youngest is turning 10 this month and she so loves her Ipod touch. So I decided to make a card for her that presents her Ipod and her headphones that she always has with her. The following materials listed below are what I used to make this card. I used the Cricut Craft Room (CCR) and the new cricut cartridge "Wild Card 2". Its one of my favorites.
Items and sizes:
- Wild Card 2 cricut cartridge page 40 for headphones
- envelope cut at 10.931x10.77 used bazzill papaya puree medium paper
- envelope insert cut at 5.333x5.167 my mind's eye Fine & Dandy Danny Boy 6x6 paper pack
- card cut at 10.431x5.181 core dination polar ice
- card insert 4.611x4.375 DCVW Brights collection - yellow
- card topper layer 5.125x5.153 my mind's eye Fine & Dandy Danny Boy 6x6 paper pack
- heaphne 4.028x4.542 my mind's eye Fine & Dandy Danny Boy 6x6 paper pack
- hdphon-s 4.042x3.819 my mind's eye Fine & Dandy Danny Boy 6x6 paper pack
- layer 4.028x2.208 my mind's eye Fine & Dandy Danny Boy 6x6 paper pack
- layer-s 1.694x2.194 bazzil 2x6 blue and orange
- texture boutiques
- kassie brocade embossing folder