CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 29, 2012

Operation Write Home (OWH) - 105 cards

 
I came across this site about a week ago.  You see as I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been con convelescent leave due to surgery and decided that since this is such a worthy cause and the fact that I love to make cards I thought why not give it a try.  Well I did and in a week I made 105 cards to send out to Operation Write Home (http://operationwritehome.org/).  So far OWH has sent out 1,749,393 handcrafted cards have been deployed since 2007!    This is so amazing and I just wanted to contribute something to my fellow brethern in uniform who are away from home and are in some location where they can not buys cards to send home to their families on special occasions or just to say "I Miss You".... So below is just a few pictures I have taken of the crads I created that will go out in the mail today.  So if you get a chance, check out the website.  They also have a YouTube videos as well ( http://www.youtube.com/user/OperationWriteHome?feature=watch                                     For the few members I have that follow me, let me know what you think.....
 
 





















0 comments: