CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 10, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge! ~ Episode 209

 I know it has been a while.  It has been crazy busy and I finally got a chance to do a challenge.  To over at My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge.  You had to use either "Wild CardOR "Just Because" cartridges and incorporate some EMBOSSING somewhere on any project of your choice! You can dry or heat emboss, whichever you prefer! So I used the "Just Because Cards" cartridge and used the apple on page 46 and cut everything at a size of 8.9.  I used clear stickles on the leaves; cuttlebug "swiss dots" on the red part of the apple; I used ribbon from stampin'up and finally chose cuttlebug die "sliders (2x2) for the buckle and Studio G for the ink.  The sentiment is from My Pink stamper " family and friends". 

4 comments:

girlia

cute apple. love the embossing

MyCuriousCrafts

Such an adorable card creation. you did an awesome job! I am now a follower. ~Shen

Leanne

Awesome card! The embossing looks great! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Glora

I love this apple! That embossing on it is BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous job! Hugs- Glora