CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 17, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #56




















Hello everyone, I created the above card from the Peachy Keen stamp challenge #56 (shown above as well).  I bought this set of stamps from Peachy Keen since my husband is from Janesville, Wisconsin.  I used Brazzil cardstock (5.5x11) folded to 5.5x5.5.  I used Derwent Studio colour pencils (36 pack), Memento London Fog and Versafine onyx black.  The ribbon came from Micheal's dollar bin.  I definitely need to work on my coloring techniques.  Trying to move out of my comfort zone and take more challenges.  I like the set so I will need to do more coloring practices.  I am buying more stamps that would allow me to use my colour pencils and copic markers. Awesome challenge and can't wait for others.

2 comments:

Rubies Crafts

Cute stamp on your card.
If your interested I have a quick video on my blog on how to blend with coloring pencils.

Ruby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

TheTechieScrapper

Yes i am interested will definitely cgeck the video