CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 29, 2011

MFTWSC30

Welcome back Crafters! My Favorite Things have come up with their thirtieth sketch. They also have their new release coming next week, that it is a SUPER handy time to win a $15 gift certificate!
All you have to do is play along with this sketch and upload your creation to the Splitcoast Galleries by Tuesday, August 5th by noon EST using the keyword MFTWSC30.  Below is the sketch you have to follow with some creativity of your own.  My entry is listed below. Hope you like it.
 






















The items used for this card are:
Bazzil Pink cardstock cut @ 4.0x8.5
Archivers Lime cardstock cut @ 3.75x8.25
Anna Griffin (AG902) Pink Brocade designer paper cut @ 3.50x7.0
Sizzix circles (lg) 38-0305
Sizzix frames, circle combo (lrg) 38-1065
Sizzix frame, scallop
Prima follower
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer mist - Polka Dot Pink and Evergreen
We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper - scallop
Memento inks: London Fog and Bamboo Leaves
Copic Markers: E00, R81, YG03 and Y19
Clear dew drop gem
Micheals dollar ribbon in pink and green
MFT Pure Innocence - Birthday Princess

I ended up using my scallop frame for the scallops since I do not have a scallop punch (very odd since it is a definite must for a scrapper).  I glimmer misted two colors at the same time (totally do  not recommend, very messy).  My copic color definitely needs a little work but I so enjoy coloring with them.  I am really proud of this card because I finally used my color chart....LoL.  I have only had it for 4 years and it was so very useful.

0 comments: