CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 25, 2011

A Mother's Day GIft









This year I decided to do hand-made gifts.  For the card, I tried a technique that I learned from a class at Archiver's.  I used white embossing powder with Versamark dazzle embossing ink.  I used copic markers to color the image.  The stamp is from Hero Arts.  The white tin I got from Micheal's.  The flowers I have had for the last 6 years that I bought from Walmart.  I embossed the "for out mom" and bought the frame from Micheal's as well.  I used Kleen's spray adhesive to secure the paper to the tin.  I took about a half a day to make two of these.  One for each mother.  In the next posting I will show what went inside of the tin.

1 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com

Your cards are lovely!

Momo sent me, and I'm now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/