CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 3, 2011

Sunday Update

I have been busy scrapping.  I will upload a few later this week.  I recently purchased a "clip it up" and I so love it.  Of course I am also a craftshopaholic...so I have quite a few clear stamps.  I subscribe to Stamps of Life and I just recently purchased from My Creative Time "My Mom Rock" stamp set. Below I have listed my Top 5 stamps:

1. Stamps for Life
2. Hero Arts
3. My Pink Stamper
4. Inkadinkado
5. My Creative Time and Peachy Keen

I use these stamps often when I am cardmaking.  I buy a lot of different stamps for what I may be doing at that time.  I like how the stamps from Stamps for Life allow you to do the two stamp method.  I love Hero Arts unique designs and they are great for using when embossing.  My Pink Stamper and My Creative Time have great saying that fit any situation and works with all cricut cartridges.  I definitely lean more towards using stamps to make my cards.  Since buying the Imagine, I have been using it more and more.  I am currently looking to purchase a couple more of Imagine cartridges.  Not sure which ones except for I really want the "Best Friends" because I have girls.  I want to add more masculine items since I am lacking in this area.  So I have gotten really interested in Tim Holtz's stamps.  If you have any suggestions for cart's send them  my way.....

1 comments:

Anonymous

I had never heard of some of the stamps:)
I am off to google them:)