CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 26, 2011

Sylish Blogger Award

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you to Laurie over at Crafting with Lu (http://craftingwithlu.blogspot.com) for this beautiful award.  If you haven't already visited her blog, stop by and show her some love.  She's pretty awesome.




The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave the award, and link back to their blog;
2. Share 8 things about yourself;
3. Pass this award to 8 individuals; and
4. Leave a comment so they can pass on the recognition.

8 things about myself:
1. I love Apple gadgets...I own every single Ipod ever made
2. I'm a military brat, wife and airman
3. I am a scrapaholic shopper
4. I am 41 but people think I am 10 years younger....awesome
5. I want to spend my free time after I retire and go on scrapbook retreats.
6. I am very social but secretly prefer to be alone for solitude.
7. I am a Twi-Mom and love both Edward and Jacob.  I have seen and read all the book more than I can count.
8. I am addicted to chocolate which is not my friend.

Here are the eight individuals I'm passing this award on to....

1. The Purple scrapperPurple Scrapper
2. Carlene Me n Miss Pink Cricut
3. Elaine Expressions by Elaine
4. Robyn My Pink Stamper
5. Laurie Crafting by Lu
6. Ricci Perfectly Quirky
7. Emma My Creative Time
8. Christina Creations with Christina

Stop by these lovely crafty ladies' blogs. 

0 comments: