CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 24, 2013

My New Toy - Canon Selphy CP900 with WiFi

At home with a sick child so I thought I would pass the time by playing with my new toy.  I bought this at Amazon for a steal.  Some of the scrapbook videos and blogs I subscribe use this photo printer when they go on crops.  It is very small (the paper tray is a removable attachment).  Its about 6x6 and about 2.5 inches tall.  You can buy a battery to take with you if you are limited by outlet plugs. I have used it already and I SO love it.    It uses canon selphy paper which is 4.6 plus some extra inches.  I already have it set up for wireless transfer through my router.  But you want to know what is even more AWESOME!!!!!! You can use it with your android phone, IPhone and IPad.  Just download the free software Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.  All I can say is if you are looking for a nice inexpensive photo printer to take with you on crops...this is the one. At least for me it is the ONE.....  It also works with Windows8.

0 comments: