CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Art Deco Style

Happy Birthday Art Deco Style




 






My father-in-law's birthday is fast approaching and I wanted to do something a little different.  So I bought the Art Deco cartridge from Micheal's during the Thanksgiving sale.  It's very 20's flapper style...not that my father-in-law is that old.  I just thought it would be really cool to do it up ol' school.  

All papers are from Recollections 835x11 paper packs.
Cricut Image Cartridge: page37<HghlndPk>, <Hglnd-s> , <layer hghlndk> and <layer hghlnd-s> size 5.75.  This was hard to put together at this size.  Its definitely better at a 6.5 or higher.  The book says not to do it smaller than 5 inches but the top segment on <layer hghlndk> was very hard to get off so I ended up having to use the inside which is not used to make it work.  I also used the Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pack called "World Traveler".  The stamp sentiment on the inside comes from The Stamps of Life set called "pinwheels2stamp" by Stephanie Barnard.

0 comments: