CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 4, 2011

Belated Thanksgiving layout

On this page I decided to do a 8.5x11 page.  The cardstock is rip avacado by papertrey ink, ribbon from micheal's, We R Memory Keeper's 6x6 Autumn Splendor paper pack, micheal's 3D thanksgiving phrase (118507) and Inkssentials opaque white pen.  Again and easy simple layout.  The "happy thanksgiving" 3D sticker I have had for almost 2 years (I dont buy stickers anymore since I have cricut machines).  The ribbon went really well with the layout.  I have taken Tim Holtzs and Creations with Christina's advice about buying white ribbon and coloring it to match your layouts so I am trying to use all of my designer ribbon stash.  I really like using the Tim Holtzs stains to color my ribbon.  It works out so well and I have about half of the colors so I can match almost any color for my layouts.  I hand wrote on the page again.  I'm really liking this concept.  I think I got the idea from Stacy Jullian.  I have to make sure that I leave myself enough space to journal.  I really like the sticker.  it cost $1 to $2 dollars but it fits my page really well.

0 comments: