CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 4, 2011

Items used:
12x12 Linen closest DCWV
6x6 My Minds eye Fine and Dandy Girl (cut in half in a diagonal and placed in each corner)
8.5x11 Melon Berry Papertrey ink paper(used behind the printed flower paper
8.5x11 the paper studio Souffle Mums" paper
4x6 DCWV Neutral chocolate(brown) for "Images of me" title
My Momenta orange (used for the typwritten journaling)
silhouette cameo used for the title (ravie font at 72pt)
pink pre-printed ribbon (not sure where it came from since it was a scrap piece)
fiskars squeeze punches - oopsie daisy and 1 inch circle
Spellbinder's nestabilities small deckled mega rectangles (#4 and #5)

I just love these colors together.  It feels motherly and summery.  I decided to leave the "whitespace" since some page designers says its okay.  Plus there really was not anything I wanted to add to the middle.  I tink if I had it would be too busy and the flowers are already busy enough.  It seems to let you draw your eyes to the pictures which are suppose to be the focal point of this layout.

0 comments: