CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 23, 2011

Cricut Imagine " Thank you" card


My picture taking qualities could definately be a little better.  I created this card from the cricut Imagine More Card cartridge.  I used white paper and used the colors from off the cartridge.  The card is from Micheals dollar bin not thick cardstock but it does the trick.  I used my imagine and it went very quickly.  The longest part is just picking what design, color and size.  I used the cricut handbook from Above Rubies Studio http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/    and it helped a great deal.  I highly recommend you download the free copy from their website.  The card size is 5x5, cricut size used was 4.5 all details automatically adjusted by the Imagine machine. The "thanks" and the coffee cup were pop dotted up.  The inside I kept real simple.

0 comments: