CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 21, 2011

A birthday Card for Dad

This card was for my father's birthday.  I used my cricut imagine, maurvy punch, copic markers and clear stamp.  It really turned out well.  I just love my copic markers and my Imagine cutter.  Both are expensive but well worth it.  I have been doing cards for a while and still need to work on better presentation.  My cards are still pretty basic and I am working on getting them to look more professional.  My goal is to post as many of my cards as I can and I am thinking of entering them into contests to try and win some free scrapbook stuff.ard was for my father's birthday.  I used my cricut imagine, maurvy punch, copic markers and clear stamp.  It really turned out well.  I just love my copic markers and my Imagine cutter.  Both are expensive but well worth it.  I have been doing cards for a while and still need to work on better presentation.  My cards are still pretty basic and I am working on getting them to look more professional.  My goal is to post as many of my cards as I can and I am thinking of entering them into contests to try and win some free scrapbook stuff.

0 comments: