CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 1, 2015

I'M BACK!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!     


    It has definitely been a while since I have made a blog post but I'm happy to say that I'm back.  I made a couple of cards and I'm currently working on a couple page layouts. 

    Life has been challenging and full of lows the last couple of years.  My kids and I moved to a new place.  My new craft space is a small section of my closet.  Most of my craft items are located in the garage in a storage closet due to lack of space.  If I need an item I go to the garage to get it.  I only store tools out there.  I had to re-think how I keep my items stored.  

     For now I am trying to get my mojo or get my groove back.  I'm trying to get the creativity flowing in.  That is the biggest challenge other than trying to find time as a single-parent working with teenage girls and a full-time job. So it going to be slow getting back into crafting but I definitely looking forward to this challenge to be creativity and have a source of relaxation.  

   Scrapbooking has always been a love of mine.  I maybe I can get some more followers; take part in more scrap challenges but that's definitely a term goals are working towards.  I'm not going to stress myself out with trying to meet a whole bunch of deadlines or anything like that.  I just want to keep focused on doing things that make me happy.  

   I'm not by any means an expert I haven't taken any classes.  The things I make are very simple.  I watch a lot of YouTube scrapping videos to give myself inspiration and to learn something new.  The biggest thing about this crap that I love so much is that it's your own spin on.  It is your own creativity and you don't have to be an expert to produce something beautiful and meaningful cuz in the end it's all about crafting what you love crafting.

Another goal of mine is to make videos for my youtube channel.  I've only posted two videos it is definitely a steep learning curve for me but I am up for the challenge.  Hopefully I can bring more people along with me on this journey that I am happy to be on even though it has taken me awhile to get here anyway this was too short and sweet and I just want to say thank you all for coming along with me on this great new adventure.

0 comments: