CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 15, 2012

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop & Challenge - April2012






Hey GUys
Over at the My pink Stamper blog (http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2012/04/my-pinkalicious-blog-hop-challenge.html).  It is time for this month's Pinkalicious Blog Hop with My Pink Designers!! I hope you will hop along with us and then join us in the challenge by adding your own picture below or a link to your project in the comments!

Challenge: Anything with a Mother's Day theme!!
I paid for a digistamp image at All That Scraps(http://www.allthatscraps.com/).  I think this may be my new fav thing.  It takes a little getting use to but the image only cost $3.00 and I do not have to store it anyway. I wanted to get more involved with coloring images as well as using my copic markers. I used spellbinders lacy ovals die, studio G ink, My pink stamper "family & friends", MME stella rose brads, MME six by six vanity fair paper, stampin up scallop oval punch, stampin up dimenstionals, copic markers, stickles and brillance graphite black ink.  Listed below are the Pinkalicious designers
Robyn -----(Start here!!)

Alex (Then Go HERE next!)

Tracy



0 comments: