CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 4, 2011

12 Month Scrapbook Challenge - January

As you know I love to watch podcasts and videos.  The one I love to watch is Creation with Christina(link on my blog title page).  She has established a challenge to create a 12 Month Scrapbook.  We last year, I turned 40 so I decided to do "Year at 40" album.  This was my January page since it is my birthday month.  My album is 8x8.  The green background paper is by Brazzil.  I used rubon's for the month.  I took pictures of all the gifts I received and used the Marvy Uchida scallop to cut them out.  The picture is 4x6 and the brown background is Brazzil.  I used some ribbon from Micheals(not sure of the brand).  The brad I made with my I-Top, I so love that tool.  The journal sheet came from a $1.00 pack from Micheals.  I am so bad about writing things down.  This is the first-time that I am posting a project of my for all to see.  I started scrapping in August 2004.  So I am by no means an expert and I still have a lot to learn about "rules of 3", colors and visulaization, etc.... so enjoy.

0 comments: