CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 9, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year




I think I covered all of the bases.  It has been far too long since I have made a post.  I do hope to be more regular on posting.  It has definitely been a hard 2 months for our family and we are mustering through it.  So for that I have not been very creative let alone wanting to create anything just for fun.  But it is the holiday season and I love making cards and sending them to family and friends.  I only used my Cricut on two cards and the rest are stamps.  My new favorite markers are Stampin Up.  I just love how everything coordinates together.  These cards I made for my co-workers but they do not know it yet.  Disregard the small magnets.  I purchased the scrap'n'easel and the scrap'n easel ette from Contain Ya Crafts.  I so love them.  It makes doing cards and page layouts easy.  Why did I buy both -- well I have one area of my craft space that I just do layouts since my computer, expression and silhouette cameo all sit on one table together and I have another area devoted to just stamping.  Do you need both, no.  But I found it worked easier for me.  Plus both fold real nicely to take to a crop.

The following items were used:
- Micheal's recollections 8.5x11 craft card stock
- Stampendous jumbo snowfall pair (crs5018-47573)
- Stampin Up markers:
   - gumball green 
   - real red 100052
   - rose red  100063
   - sahara sand  105105
   - pumpkin pie   105115
- Zing embossing powder  "white opaque"
- Martha Stewart embossing powder "lady bug"
- Ranger superfine "silver"
- Ranger superfine "gold"
- Fiskars squeeze corner punch "something old/something new"
- VersaMagic Dew Drop multi-surface chalk ink "red magic"
- 6x6 paper packs
  - crate paper "farmhouse"
  - recollections "holly day wishes"
  - recollections "blue christmas"

The next project I am working on is almost like project life.  I am using their products but instead of weekly I am doing monthly.  My life gets to crazy and full to do weekly.  Im stressed as it is and I do not want to put any additional stress upon myself by falling behind.  I do admire those who can craft like that but I am not there yet.  Maybe in 5 years I'll be there.  I am just starting to get back into enjoying the hobby.  

To all who read, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....From My Family....To Yours!!!!!!

0 comments: