CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 22, 2012

5 Years & 5 Months

This page is of my reenlistment ceremony. It was a sobering moment because it will be my last. Taking me out to my 20 year mark. It was a awesome moment taking that final oath of --- I ________, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me according to regulations and the uniform code of military justice. So help me God. Only someone who wears or has worn a uniform knows what that oath really means and I have been so lucky to be in the most awesome company as well.

0 comments: