CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 14, 2011

My First "Smash It" Book

Distress concord Ink





























I saw a great deal of videos on YouTube about Smash It and Junk journal books.  I thought I would try my hand at making one as a gift for a friend of mine who is retiring.  It's a start but it could be better.  I added watercolor paper, stencils, Distress Inks and stains, Glimmer Mists.  The chipboard came from the Micheal's dollar bin,  The paper is a mixture of brazzil, recollections and archivers.  Stamps used were paper trey ink, TPC Studio, hero arts and hot off the press.  I definitely enjoyed making this and can't wait to make more and perfect it.  I definitely will use my bin-it-all next time.  I'm really enjoying the tim holtzs stains and the tattered angels glimmer mists.  I just purchased the claudine hellmuth studio paints.  I will use it on the next junk journal...