To all of my followers, I have entered this challenge in hopes of becoming a design team member for Robyn Cardon's My Pink Stamper( http://www.mypinkstamper.com .) The challenge was to create a card, page, project, etc using a cricut cartridge withe the following colors: Orange, Turquoise, green and brown. Below is the project that I am submitting. Items used: Bazzil cardstock card folded 5.25x5.5 scallop cut Provocraft gypsy was used Cricut cartridges used were: AChild's Year, Gypsy Wandering and Yummy Tattered angels glimmer mist - Lime twist, turquoise blue and suede I-Rock multi colored and clear gems Prima beige flowers - A Child's Year: Shift+Tag button #58 (on gypsy) - Gypsy Wandering: Shadow+dress button #5, dress button #5, Shift+Border/Shadow button #5 and border/shadow button #5 - Used Imagine cartridge Yummy for all of the colors for the tag, dress and phrases - all items cut at 5.0, dress at 3.8 and phrase at 1.9
Comments
Find the best casinos near Harrah's Resort Atlantic 김포 출장샵 City in Atlantic 보령 출장마사지 City, NJ. 정읍 출장마사지 Find nearby Harrah's 상주 출장안마 Resort Atlantic 경산 출장마사지 City in NJ.