Skip to main content

Belated Thanksgiving layout

On this page I decided to do a 8.5x11 page.  The cardstock is rip avacado by papertrey ink, ribbon from micheal's, We R Memory Keeper's 6x6 Autumn Splendor paper pack, micheal's 3D thanksgiving phrase (118507) and Inkssentials opaque white pen.  Again and easy simple layout.  The "happy thanksgiving" 3D sticker I have had for almost 2 years (I dont buy stickers anymore since I have cricut machines).  The ribbon went really well with the layout.  I have taken Tim Holtzs and Creations with Christina's advice about buying white ribbon and coloring it to match your layouts so I am trying to use all of my designer ribbon stash.  I really like using the Tim Holtzs stains to color my ribbon.  It works out so well and I have about half of the colors so I can match almost any color for my layouts.  I hand wrote on the page again.  I'm really liking this concept.  I think I got the idea from Stacy Jullian.  I have to make sure that I leave myself enough space to journal.  I really like the sticker.  it cost $1 to $2 dollars but it fits my page really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stamper - Design Team Call August to January Term

To all of my followers, I have entered this challenge in hopes of becoming a design team member for Robyn Cardon's My Pink Stamper( http://www.mypinkstamper.com .)  The challenge was to create a card, page, project, etc using a cricut cartridge withe the following colors: Orange, Turquoise, green and brown.  Below is the project that I am submitting. Items used: Bazzil cardstock card folded 5.25x5.5 scallop cut Provocraft gypsy was used Cricut cartridges used were: AChild's Year, Gypsy Wandering and Yummy Tattered angels glimmer mist - Lime twist, turquoise blue and suede I-Rock multi colored and clear gems Prima beige flowers - A Child's Year: Shift+Tag button #58 (on gypsy) - Gypsy Wandering: Shadow+dress button #5, dress button #5, Shift+Border/Shadow button #5 and border/shadow button #5 - Used Imagine cartridge Yummy for all of the colors for the tag, dress and phrases - all items cut at 5.0, dress at 3.8 and phrase at 1.9

Birthday Card - Sheriff

Easter card 2011

   Easter 2011 - TechieScrapper I used the Cricut Imagine.  I made a total of 12 cards by using the "fit-2-page" feature.  Each layer took 2 12x12 pieces of paper.  The size for the rabbit (found on page 26) set at 4.3.  The card size is 5.5x5.5.  It took a total of 4 hours from beginning to end to finish the total card.  Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges...the next being Forever Young... Items used to make this card: - Cricut cartridge "create a critter"   - shadow layer is brazzil black tie paper(black) 4.3   - white layer brazzil white   - layer 1 brazzil light pink   - layer 2 micheals recollections Beige - journaling block on the back is recollections white 12x12 paper cut at 4x4 - stamps for life "bunny4easter" - archival versafine black - DCWV scallop cards 5.5x5.5 - Cricut cartridge "From My Kitchen" <eggs> 2.0 size color blue with yellow shadow--popped up on 3D glue dots  ...